House Deposit. All Rivers & Saltwater Charters
Team Deposit. All Rivers & Saltwater Charters
Ocean Deposit for Westport Tuna or Halibut
Deposit for Humptulips Valley Bunkhouse
Please Read Carefully
- Now that you have inquired and verified that we are available for the date and number of anglers in your party please submit the appropriate deposit as instructed by the reservationist.
- Deposits are non-refundable within 45 days of the scheduled trip unless we can re-book the day. If you have to cancel within 30 days of your trip, and we cannot re-book the day, you are required to pay for the total cost of your trip. A $25 charge is added to date changes and cancellations after 24 hours of booking.
- Deposits are transferable to a later date if weather or water conditions won’t allow for the trip.
- A trip confirmation and important trip details will be emailed back to the party leader within 24 hours. Please make sure all party member receive the confirmation which has important details about the trip. ONLY the party leader should make the 48-hour check-in call, see confirmation.
- Singles please be flexible! If we have the opportunity to book a substantially larger party we may contact you to look at other options.
- We do not give discounts for slow fishing. We are leaders in the fisheries we offer and work hard to produce fish and have a good time!
- 15-20% gratuity for the crew is customary. Captain and Mate split gratuities 50/50. Thank you!
- Please be sure to use the CORRECT deposit feature that the reservations agent instructed
- PayPal account is NOT required if paying with a credit card. You can check out with a credit card by clicking “Continue without PayPal” when prompted to log in to PayPal. A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.