With the permits, boats, and local knowledge, we have a Seattle Washington or Westport Washington fishing charter for you. River or Saltwater, we offer charter fishing for Salmon, Steelhead, Tuna, Halibut, Lingcod!
Some of these species occur in our rivers, others in saltwater, some can be caught in both locations. Our expert guides and fishing charter captains are knowledgeable in the best fisheries Washington State has to offer.
Washington State Fishing Charter Seasons…
- Seattle Salmon fishing charters: Year-round, rivers and saltwater (Puget Sound)
- Steelhead and Salmon guided fishing trips: Summer and Winter, rivers only
- Tuna fishing charters: July – October, saltwater only (offshore ocean)
- Halibut fishing charters: Spring, saltwater only (offshore ocean)
- Lingcod, Rockfish, & Bottom fishing charters: Spring, saltwater only (inshore/offshore ocean)
If you are prone to sea-sickness you may try our salmon and steelhead fishing charters on one of many pristine local rivers. The Puget Sound in the Seattle area is saltwater but is protected from the open ocean so you can expect calm water. This is also a good bet for anyone who doesn’t want to become sea-sick. We offer Salmon fishing in the Puget Sound. Are you after a more adventurous trip, you will like our Albacore Tuna, and Halibut fishing charters out of Westport, WA. We also offer Westport fishing charters for Salmon, Lingcod, Rockfish, and other Bottomfish.