With the permits, boats, and local knowledge, we have a Seattle Washington fishing trip for you. In a given year we offer charter fishing for Salmon, Steelhead, Tuna, Halibut, Lingcod, & Sturgeon, even Dungeness Crab!
Some of these species occur in our rivers, others in saltwater, some can be caught in both locations. Our expert guides and fishing charter captains are knowledgeable in the best fisheries Washington State has to offer.
Washington State Fishing Charter Seasons…
- Seattle Salmon fishing charters: Year-round, rivers and saltwater
- Steelhead fishing charter: Summer and Winter, rivers only
- Tuna fishing charters: August – October, saltwater only (offshore ocean)
- Halibut fishing charters: Spring, saltwater only
- Lingcod charters: Spring, saltwater only
- Sturgeon charters: year-round, rivers/bays only
- Dungeness Crabbing: Summer, saltwater only
If you are prone to sea-sickness you may try our salmon and steelhead fishing charters on one of many pristine local rivers. The Puget Sound in the Seattle area is saltwater but is protected from the open ocean so you can expect calm water. This is also a good bet for anyone who doesn’t want to become sea-sick. We offer Salmon, Halibut, and Lingcod in the Puget Sound. Not worried about sea-sickness and are after a more adventurous trip, you will like our Albacore Tuna fishing charters out of Westport, WA. We also fish for Salmon and other bottom fish on the Westport fishing charters.