Our team of licensed fishing guides and charter captains can offer you a wide variety of premier fishing experiences in Western Washington State.
That means year-round fishing is available in Seattle and if you’re willing to travel outside of the Seattle area from time to time. Spending about 6 weeks of charter fishing in each general region we rotate through these locations in a given year…
- Skykomish, Snohomish, and Snoqualmie Rivers (Seattle area)
- Puget Sound, Anacortes, San Juan Islands, and Everett (Seattle area, calm saltwater)
- Westport, WA, and Grays Harbor (Central coast, open ocean)
- Humptulips, Quinault, Clearwater, Wynoochee, and Satsop, Rivers (Central Coast Olympic Peninsula)
- Columbia, and Cowlitz Rivers (SW Washington)
To offer such a large variety of guided fishing trips we must own and use three distinctly different boats throughout the year. The smallest being 16’ Drift Boats used for floating our small coastal streams, next are our 20-24’ Jet Boats for larger rivers, and the largest is our 29’ Defiance Pilothouse boat that we use in Puget Sound, Westport (open ocean), and Grays Harbor. All of our charter fishing boats are modern, purpose-built boats that are totally outfitted with the latest greatest equipment and electronics.
If your charter fishing trip is scheduled to take place “out of town”, we have all the info you’ll need to make the necessary travel arraignments. Many of the hotels near our fishing locations offer our fishing customers a discount on their stay. We can also provide information for handling and shipping your catch home.