All Rates Include:
- Modern, “State of the Art” custom designed fishing boats
- Premium equipment, bait, and tackle needed during your trip
- Top quality Okuma Rods & Reels
- Patient, professional, licensed, and insured Guide or Captain
- Deckhand on Defiance boats (Westport)
- Your fishing questions answered
- *Complimentary fish filleting, except Westport trips
- Most trips are 6- 8 Hours, Tuna & Halibut trips are 8-10 Hours
- Polarized sunglasses on river trips, rain or shine.
- Sack lunch and drink for the day (BBQ lunch incl’d select trips), no coolers.
- Dress for the forecasted weather, that could mean rain gear
- Left hand retreive reels if you require them.
- Anglers meet us at the water.
- Fishing licenses are sold on the boats for $10 required for 15 and older, complimentary for private parties of 6 on Defiance Boats only.
- Fishing filleting, $1-$5 per fish on Westport trips, all other locations complimentary.
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the crew is customary.
- Please read our DEPOSIT POLICY carefully.
Saltwater Ocean Trips – Westport, WA
- 42′ Defiance Pilothouse, 6 Anglers – Equipped with triple outboards, suspension seating, full-size head, and a SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilizer resulting in an ultra stable fishing platform, greatly reducing the possibility of seas-sickness, stumbling, or even falling.
- 29′ Defiance Pilothouse, 6 Anglers – Twin Outboards, Bench Seating, Sit-down Head or Bucket, and an excellent ride.
Westport, Washington – Pacific Ocean
Lingcod & Rockfish Inshore:
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $250 per Angler, March 14th – July 19th, 7 days per week
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $200 per Angler, March 14th – July 19th, 7 days per week
Lingcod & Rockfish Deep Water:
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $295 per Angler, June 1st – July 19th, 7 days per week
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $250 per Angler, June 1st – July 19th, 7 days per week
Halibut & Lingcod Offshore:
2020 Halibut Season: Thursday April 30th, Sunday May 3rd, Thursday May 7th, Sunday May 10th, Thursday May 14th, Sunday May 17th
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $440 per Angler – Triple Outboards, Suspension Seating, Full-Size Head, SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilization
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $380 per Angler – Twin Outboards, Bench Seating, Sit-down Head or Bucket, and an excellent ride.
*Double Down Special – Book a Lingcod & Rockfish trip the day before or day after your Halibut trip for only $225 per Angler (42′), or $180 per Angler (29′)*
Chinook ‘King’ or Coho Salmon Fishing:
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $250 per Angler, June – July, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $200 per Angler, June – July, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
Salmon & Rock Fish Combo:
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $295 per Angler, June – July, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $250 per Angler, June – July, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
One Day Express Style Albacore Tuna:
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $480 per Angler – Triple Outboards, Suspension Seating, Full-Size Head, SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilization
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $425 per Angler – Click to go to our Tuna Specific Site : www.WashingtonTunaCharters.com
Saltwater Puget Sound Trips, Seattle, 6 anglers | 30′ Allied Pilothouse, 29′ & 25′ Defiance Pilothouse, 27′ North River Pilothouse
Seattle, Washington – Puget Sound, Shilshole Bay Marina
$225 per Angler | June 20th – September, 7 days per week
River Trips | 20′-23′ Jet Boats, 3-6 Anglers
We consider ourselves the “new school” type of fishing charter. Our fishing methods are hands-on and interactive. We like to involve you in the trip! These boats feature an open deck design for maximum fishing and casting room. Fitted with a jet pump instead of a propeller, these sleds can run in as little as 6″ of water! That means we can get you to the hardest to reach fishing spots.
Snohomish, Skykomish, Skagit, Cowlitz, or Columbia River Fishing Trip
$200 per Angler: 6-8hr River Fishing Trip, Seattle area or SW Washington Rivers, except Columbia River
3 Angler minimum, 5 to 6 Angler max, We Accept Parties, 5+ boats available, Dates Varied, Please Inquire
$225 per Angler: Bouy 10 and All Columbia River Chinook or Coho Salmon, Dates Varied, Please Inquire
(March – November) 4 Angler minimum, 6 Angler max, We Accept Parties
River Trips | 16′ Drift Boats, 2-3 Anglers
This classic boat design was one of the first to float down our Pacific Northwest salmon and steelhead rivers. Our drift boat trips offer a very cool, very private experience for 2 anglers. You can expect to float 8-16 miles of free-flowing river each day with your guide. All the while taking in our NW scenery and wildlife, and catching a fish too! We have as many as 5+ boats available to accommodate larger groups.
Olympic Peninsula Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips – Humptulips, WA
$250 per Angler, or $500 Private Boat for 1 or 2 Anglers: 7-8hr River Fishing Trip, Olympic Peninsula
September-March – Please Inquire – 5+ Boats Available
Book 6 anglers on any of our ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS and we’ll buy your fishing licenses!
Complimentary water, soda, and snacks on all 6 hour morning Puget Sound Salmon trips July 1st – September!
Complimentary BBQ Lunch on all full-day Skykomish river trips June 1st – July 1st! Jet Sled trips only.
Active Duty U.S. Military: We buy your fishing license for each day of fishing! Discount good for the individual only.
Book 3 *boats w/ one deposit and Party Leader receives their trip FREE. *ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS ONLY
Book 4 *boats w/ one deposit and Party Leader receives their trip FREE, and complimentary swag package. *ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS ONLY