All Rates Include:
- Modern, “State of the Art” custom designed fishing boats
- Premium equipment, bait, and tackle needed during your trip
- Top quality Okuma Rods & Reels
- Patient, professional, licensed, and insured Guide or Captain
- Deckhand on Defiance boats (Westport)
- Your fishing questions answered
- *Complimentary fish filleting, except Westport trips
- Most trips are 6- 8 Hours, Tuna & Halibut trips are 8-10 Hours
- Polarized sunglasses on river trips, rain or shine.
- Sack lunch and drink for the day, no coolers.
- Dress for the forecasted weather, that could mean rain gear
- Left hand retrieve reels if you require them.
- Anglers meet us at the water.
- Fishing licenses are sold on the boats for $10 required for 15 and older, complimentary for private parties of 6 on Defiance Boats only.
- Fishing filleting, $1-$5 per fish on Westport trips, all other locations complimentary.
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the crew is customary.
- Please read our DEPOSIT POLICY carefully.
Saltwater Ocean Trips – Westport, WA
- 29′ Defiance Pilothouse, 6 Anglers – Twin Outboards, Bench Seating, Sit-down Head or Bucket.
- 42′ Defiance Pilothouse, 6 Anglers – Equipped with triple outboards, suspension seating, full-size head, and a SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilizer resulting in an ultra stable fishing platform, greatly reducing the possibility of seas-sickness, stumbling, or even falling.
Westport, Washington – Pacific Ocean
Ocean Lingcod & Rockfish Inshore:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $230 per Angler, March 12th – July 17th, 7 days per week
- 42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $280 per Angler, March 12th – July 2nd, 7 days per week
Ocean Lingcod & Rockfish Deep Water:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $280 per Angler, June 1st – July 17th, 7 days per week
- 42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $350 per Angler, June 1st – July 3rd, 7 days per week
*Ocean Halibut & Lingcod Offshore:
2022 Halibut Season, Thursdays & Sundays: MAY 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, JUNE 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $395 per Angler – Twin Outboards, Bench Seating, Sit-down Head or Bucket
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $495 per Angler – Triple Outboards, Suspension Seating, Full-Size Head, SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilization
*Double Down Special – Book an inshore Lingcod & Rockfish trip the day before or day after your Halibut trip for only $250 per Angler (42′), or $200 per Angler (29′)*
Ocean Chinook ‘King’ or Coho Salmon Fishing:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $230 per Angler, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $280 per Angler, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
Ocean Salmon & Rock Fish Combo:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $300 per Angler, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $380 per Angler, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
One Day Express Style Albacore Tuna: July – October (ask about limited load pricing)
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $430 per Angler – Click to go to our Tuna Specific Site : www.WashingtonTunaCharters.com
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $530 per Angler – Triple Outboards, Suspension Seating, Full-Size Head, SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilization
Saltwater Puget Sound Trips, Seattle, 6 anglers | 30′ Allied Pilothouse, 29′ & 25′ Defiance Pilothouse, 27′ North River Pilothouse
Seattle, Washington – Puget Sound, Shilshole Bay Marina
Puget Sound Salmon Fishing, 6 hour morning trip
$250 per Angler | July – September, 7 days per week
Puget Sound Salmon Fishing, 4 hour afternoon trip
$225 per Angler | July – September, 7 days per week
River Trips | 20′-23′ Jet Boats, 3-6 Anglers
We consider ourselves the “new school” type of fishing charter. Our fishing methods are hands-on and interactive. We like to involve you in the trip! These boats feature an open deck design for maximum fishing and casting room. Fitted with a jet pump instead of a propeller, these sleds can run in as little as 6″ of water! That means we can get you to the hardest to reach fishing spots.
Snohomish, Skykomish, Skagit, Cowlitz, or Columbia River Fishing Trip
$230 per Angler: 6-8hr River Fishing Trip, Seattle area or SW Washington Rivers, except Columbia River
3 Angler minimum, 5 to 6 Angler max, We Accept Parties, 5+ boats available, Dates Varied, Please Inquire
$250 per Angler: Bouy 10 and all Columbia River trips, Dates Varied, Please Inquire
(March – November) 4 Angler minimum, 6 Angler max, We Accept Mixed Parties
River Trips | 16′ Drift Boats, 2-3 Anglers
This classic boat design was one of the first to float down our Pacific Northwest salmon and steelhead rivers. Our drift boat trips offer a very cool, very private experience for 2 anglers. You can expect to float 8-16 miles of free-flowing river each day with your guide. All the while taking in our NW scenery and wildlife, and catching a fish too! We have as many as 5+ boats available to accommodate larger groups.
Olympic Peninsula, Skykomish, Skagit Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips
$250 per Angler, or $500 Private Boat for 1 or 2 Anglers: 7-8hr River Fishing Trip
September-March – Please Inquire – 5+ Boats Available
Book 6 anglers on any of our ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS and we’ll buy your fishing licenses!
Active Duty U.S. Military: We buy your fishing license for each day of fishing! Discount good for the individual only.
Book 3 *boats w/ one deposit and Party Leader receives their trip FREE. *ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS ONLY
Book 4 *boats w/ one deposit and Party Leader receives their trip FREE, and complimentary swag package. *ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS ONLY