All Rates Include:
- Modern, “State of the Art” custom designed fishing boats
- Premium equipment, bait, and tackle needed during your trip
- Top quality Okuma Rods & Reels
- Patient, professional, licensed, and insured Guide or Captain
- Deckhand on Defiance boats (Westport)
- Your fishing questions answered
- *Complimentary fish filleting, except Westport trips
- Most trips are 6- 8 Hours, Tuna & Halibut trips are 8-10 Hours
- Polarized sunglasses on river trips, rain or shine.
- Sack lunch and drink for the day, no coolers.
- Dress for the forecasted weather, that could mean rain gear
- Left hand retrieve reels if you require them.
- Anglers meet us at the water.
- Fishing licenses are sold on the boats for $10 required for 15 and older, complimentary for private parties of 6 on Defiance Boats only.
- Fishing filleting, $1-$5 per fish on Westport trips, all other locations complimentary.
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the crew is customary.
- Please read our DEPOSIT POLICY carefully.
Saltwater Ocean Trips – Westport, WA
- 29′ Defiance Pilothouse, 6 Anglers – Twin Outboards, Bench Seating, Sit-down Head or Bucket, and an excellent ride.
- 42′ Defiance Pilothouse, 6 Anglers – Equipped with triple outboards, suspension seating, full-size head, and a SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilizer resulting in an ultra stable fishing platform, greatly reducing the possibility of seas-sickness, stumbling, or even falling.
Westport, Washington – Pacific Ocean
Lingcod & Rockfish Inshore:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $200 per Angler, March 13th – July 18th, 7 days per week
- 42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $275 per Angler, March 13th – July 2nd, 7 days per week
Lingcod & Rockfish Deep Water:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $250 per Angler, June 1st – July 18th, 7 days per week
- 42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $325 per Angler, June 1st – July 2nd, 7 days per week
Halibut & Lingcod Offshore:
2021 Halibut Season: Thursday May 6th, Sunday May 9th, Thursday May 13th, Sunday May 16th, Thursday May 20th, Sunday May 23rd, Thursday May 27th.
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $395 per Angler – Twin Outboards, Bench Seating, Sit-down Head or Bucket, and an excellent ride.
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $495 per Angler – Triple Outboards, Suspension Seating, Full-Size Head, SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilization
*Double Down Special – Book a Lingcod & Rockfish trip the day before or day after your Halibut trip for only $250 per Angler (42′), or $180 per Angler (29′)*
Chinook ‘King’ or Coho Salmon Fishing:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $200 per Angler, June – July, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $275 per Angler, June – July, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
Salmon & Rock Fish Combo:
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $275 per Angler, June 19th- July 21st, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $350 per Angler, June 19th – July 21st, Dates Vary, Please Inquire
One Day Express Style Albacore Tuna: Mid June – October
29′ Defiance Pilothouse | $425 per Angler – Click to go to our Tuna Specific Site : www.WashingtonTunaCharters.com
42′ Defiance Pilothouse | $525 per Angler – Triple Outboards, Suspension Seating, Full-Size Head, SEAKEEPER Gyro-Stabilization
Saltwater Puget Sound Trips, Seattle, 6 anglers | 30′ Allied Pilothouse, 29′ & 25′ Defiance Pilothouse, 27′ North River Pilothouse
Seattle, Washington – Puget Sound, Shilshole Bay Marina
$250 per Angler | June – September, 7 days per week
River Trips | 20′-23′ Jet Boats, 3-6 Anglers
We consider ourselves the “new school” type of fishing charter. Our fishing methods are hands-on and interactive. We like to involve you in the trip! These boats feature an open deck design for maximum fishing and casting room. Fitted with a jet pump instead of a propeller, these sleds can run in as little as 6″ of water! That means we can get you to the hardest to reach fishing spots.
Snohomish, Skykomish, Skagit, Cowlitz, or Columbia River Fishing Trip
$200 per Angler: 6-8hr River Fishing Trip, Seattle area or SW Washington Rivers, except Columbia River
3 Angler minimum, 5 to 6 Angler max, We Accept Parties, 5+ boats available, Dates Varied, Please Inquire
$225 per Angler: Bouy 10 and All Columbia River Chinook or Coho Salmon, Dates Varied, Please Inquire
(March – November) 4 Angler minimum, 6 Angler max, We Accept Parties
River Trips | 16′ Drift Boats, 2-3 Anglers
This classic boat design was one of the first to float down our Pacific Northwest salmon and steelhead rivers. Our drift boat trips offer a very cool, very private experience for 2 anglers. You can expect to float 8-16 miles of free-flowing river each day with your guide. All the while taking in our NW scenery and wildlife, and catching a fish too! We have as many as 5+ boats available to accommodate larger groups.
Olympic Peninsula Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips – Humptulips, WA
$250 per Angler, or $500 Private Boat for 1 or 2 Anglers: 7-8hr River Fishing Trip, Olympic Peninsula
September-March – Please Inquire – 5+ Boats Available
Book 6 anglers on any of our ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS and we’ll buy your fishing licenses!
Active Duty U.S. Military: We buy your fishing license for each day of fishing! Discount good for the individual only.
Book 3 *boats w/ one deposit and Party Leader receives their trip FREE. *ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS ONLY
Book 4 *boats w/ one deposit and Party Leader receives their trip FREE, and complimentary swag package. *ARSC DEFIANCE BOATS ONLY